Group Meetings, workshops and retreats are held in select locations, with new ones added when there is demand.
Spaces are limited, in order to remain personal.
If you're interested, please contact me.
Facebook: Vix Meyer Personal Development Coach
DUE TO COVID19 all retreats that would have been planned, and held in person, are now on hold.
ONLINE private sessions are still happening. Contact me for details.
If you are interested in a 1:1 private session, please contact me on Facebook, or text me at 250-674-1798
A personal development weekend retreat is for you, if you want to:
- De-stress & connect with others;
- Gain some self approval;
- Improve your communication skills;
- Feel more comfortable with your self-image.
Friday session will be from 7-10pm. We will have introductions, and talk about what we "might" cover. The sessions are not set in stone as my experience tells me to leave it flexible, so our learnings are guided by what the group wants/ needs (as every group is different).
We may cover some of the following topics:
- Discussing beliefs, labels, and perspectives;
- Communication, parenting, human needs;
- Character defects and self affirmations.
There will be a break from 1-3pm Saturday for you to do what you'd like!
- Spa treatments: massages, pedicures,
- Take a nap or read a book;
Some participants have said that taking an extra day off of work (Monday) was helpful to them, in order to reflect and process the weekends events.
You may want to bring:
- Notebook or journal
- Umbrella and flashlight (phone)
- Water bottle
- Layered clothing
- Hiking shoes/ runners
- Bathing suit for the hot tub
- Earplugs (if you're sharing a room)
- Dresses if you're doing a photoshoot
- An open heart and mind